Book Review - A Hit!

If you are looking for something to read and like thrillers, then I highly recommend The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner. My only complaint is that I didn't start reading it sooner. LOVED it!!

My mom had given me a stack of Lisa Gardner books while I was home at Christmas and at the time I was in the middle of one book that I needed to finish and then wanted to read the book that Cameron bought me for Christmas. Once I got around to the stack my mom gave me, I just wasn't in the mood to start a new book. I selected The Other Daughter and had carried it around with me for about a week before I decided to crack it open one day at work while I was having lunch. OH.MY.WORD. The first 3 pages had me sucked in. At the end of my lunch hour I didn't want to put it down. The book is about 440 pages and I had not be able to put all the pieces of the puzzle together until right before the author revealed it all. I won't go into details about the book, you can read it about at amazon.com

I had picked up another book on my reading list for half off the other day and I am going to read that before moving on to my next Lisa Gardner book. I hope they are all as good as this one was.

0 comments: