Weekend Roundup

Cam had Spring Fling at school on Friday evening. It was all done outside with lots of fun things for the kids to do. The weather was perfect with sun and a good breeze. Cameron was insistent on doing the rock wall climb. I didn't know how that was going to go because she has a little fear of heights. She gets nervous on top of hubbys shoulders. Bug Eyed She did it though, twice! She was only able to get about half way up when she couldn't find a good hand and foot position. I was very proud of her.
You Rock

Saturday was her last T-Ball game. Another gorgeous day for such an occasion. The parents on our team purchased little trophies for the kids with their names on them that we gave at the end of the game. The kids were really excited about them. Way Too Happy


We finished up the season with a cook out for the 4 teams that was provided by the men's group at the church. They did a fabulous job! We now have a few weeks of rest from tball before starting back up at the Y at the end of May. We will still take her to the ball parks to play and practice on Saturdays or Sundays because we all have a lot of fun doing that.

Baseball 1

We ended the Saturday evening with a trip to the Montgomery Biscuits baseball game. Yes, we are the biscuits. I don't know what red neck trailer park community they went to to find that name. Anyhow, it was a fun night and we all enjoyed it. They had a big fireworks display at the end of the game that was really cool too. I think we will be attending more games this season.


Not sure what we will be doing on this fine Sunday. We will probably go to the ball park to play a bit. Then I probably need to get myself in my scrap room and get a couple cards made that I will be needing for next month. Or I might just sit outside in the pretty sun and get to finishing up my book.

0 comments: