Not So Anonymous

This is just a little FYI to blog readers. Just because you post a comment anonymously, doesn't necessarily mean you are anonymous to me. If you are someone I know (whether I care to actually associate with you or not), you have any kind of blog/picture host/website that is open to the public, and you are locally connected to the internet when you leave an anonymous comment on my blog...... (whispers) I know who you are. See those little counters on the right side of my blog..... they reveal some very simple details about visitors and posters. Nothing top secret or scandalous, but again... if I know a little something about you, it's not rocket science to put a few details together and figure it out.

Not that you can't keep posting anonymously on my blog, but just so know that it's no big secret to the owner of the blog.
Rolling Eyes





0 comments: