A New Bug!

The ladies at work had treated me to lunch for Administrative Professionals Day a couple weeks ago. I thought it was so thoughtful that they would want to treat me to lunch, but it didn't end there. I received a card signed by the staff and a gift certificate for Michael's. How cool is that?! I was really surprised and very touched that they did all that for me. Blushy 2


Today I went to Michael's and bought another bug to add to my scraproom. To my surprise I was able to use an Internet printed coupon from ACM for 50% off. So it only cost me $15.00 out of my pocket for the otherwise $80.00 cuttlebug. I bought a 4 pack of embossing folders for it too and I plan to go back to ACM in a little bit and use another 50% coupon to buy one more. I haven't had a chance to get it out of the box yet, but I hope to play with it later tonight.





0 comments: