Friday Night!

I had a great Friday night with Dawn and Elisabeth! We missed ya Michelle! We cropped at Dawns beautiful new house. I am just in love with your 'bonus' room. I would love to have my own scrap room away from everyone and with my own bathroom even. Way cool!

My friends threw me a little birthday celebration with cake, gifts and yummy frozen margaritas. We got a big laugh out of the relighting candles. Dawn swears she didn't know they would relight after I blew them out (yeah sure). I bet you were just wanting me to blow the same 4 candles out over and over until I blew 31 out. LOL It was hilarious!




I had a great time. Thanks again! You ladies are the best!!



2 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate it with you. Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)

Dawn said...

I swear I didn't know about the candles. LOL

Glad you had a great time!