I'm Just Weak

So the new Stampin Up! catalog officially comes out July 1st and our Demo does a kiss them goodbye party for the retired sets on June 30th (tonight of course). I told myself I was going to start weaning myself from SU! stamps because I wasn't real impressed with the last catalog. Well wouldn't you know, the new catalogs were at the party and I opened it. I really wasn't expecting much from it so I thought I was safe. Wrong wrong wrong. There is so much cool stuff in the new catty and all I did was a quick look through. So what did I do? I booked a party for August 5th which meant I got a catalog for free. Dawn and Elisabeth booked parties as well, but we spaced them out in a smart manner. Mine will be just before my birthday so I can count on some birthday money to spend. Dawns is a couple months later in time for Christmas orders for cards and then Elisabeth is after the holiday's when I will have Christmas money. LOL Michelle, what do you think? Did you get a chance to look at the book before you left? Pretty cute stuff in there.

I can't wait to have some time to really sit down with the book and look through it.

0 comments: