Just Stuff

Last week I watched my friends little girl for a couple hours on Tuesday and Wednesday. She's about to turn one and WHOA did that spark up some of those baby feelings that I thought I had gotten rid of for a while. I loved watching her pick up Cameron's toys and inspect each one. And picking up cheerios out of my hand one at a time (instead of by the handful like Cameron does now). Oh and who doesn't love spitty crackers and baby food mouths. It was great. Thanks for a little baby fix Elisabeth. LOL

There has only been one flavor of ice cream that I have had that I can say is best ice cream in the world. That would be Häagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream and peanut butter. Nothing has beat that! Until now. Friday night I picked up some Publix brand low fat frozen yogurt (cheapest stuff in the case). It's called Roadrunner Raspberry. OMG I am in love. It's white chocolate frozen yogurt with raspberry swirls and mini dark chocolate cups (like a peanut butter cup) with raspberry jelly inside. Okay, so maybe it doesn't top the peanut butter and chocolate, but it comes pretty damn close. And it's a lot less fattening.

Since Cameron was born I have been keeping a website of her for my family in Michigan. For the first year or so I updated it every month and then I started doing it every couple of months and I just send an email out when I update it. It's time consuming to sit down and do a whole web site with pictures and updates all at one time so I have decided I am going to just start a blog for her. I know there are some of you out there who think it is crazy to put pictures and info of a child on the net and that it is just asking for trouble. Simmer down. It will be fine. So instead of the website I will just send the blog link out and people can check it when they want. I usually write her website as though she is writing and will do the same with the blog. I think it will be a lot easier and a lot faster to do the blog. My family looks forward to seeing updates so this way they won't have to wait months at a time to see pictures of her and here what she is up to. I think it will be neat.

I finally picked back up the book I started reading weeks ago. I have seen reviews for In Cold Blood where people say the beginning is kind of slow but it picks up. I hope they are right. I have gotten through the first 50 or so pages and it's been tough. I have considered putting it away and starting a new book. If it doesn't pick up after 100 pages then it will have to be shelved.

Well that's it. Life hasn't been all that exciting lately.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

neither one of you are allowed to have another one until I have my first one - hehehe