Pictures Of My Scrap Room

Except for a few decorations, the scrap room is done! YAY!! Here are the pictures. I wish I could get the blue and green colors of the walls to show up a little better.

Scrap table is on the left and computer table is to the right


Computer table and scrap cabinet

Scrap cabinet, closet (we won't talk about what's in there) and stamp shelves

Close up of the stamp shelves

Storage shelf unit. I am going to order some 12x12 vertical paper holders that will sit next to the white basket which holds my scraps. The 4 drawers hold stamp supplies and SU stamps.

The green and blue baskets hold various supplies. The wicker basket has 3D embellishments in it. My cropper hopper ribbon storage fits like a glove in these cubes.


These are 2 drawers hubby had that he was going to throw out. I painted them the wall colors and put new knobs on them. They will hold all my hand made cards.


Scalloped top wood basket that stores my catalogs and magazines.


Another view of the desk. These are countertops attached to a wood frame and legs that hubby built. The shelf above my scrap area has a paper towel holder on it and I will eventually be putting glass vases across the shelf that will have different colored prima flowers in them.

These drawers sit on the end of the scrap table and have various tools, markers and colored pencils in it.

Terra Cotta clay pots that I painted with the wall paint and added ribbon around them. They obviously hold scissors and pens/pencils.


The halogen lights over my scrap table. Not a great picture, but these work fabulous!


This is a 12x12 metal magnet and push pin board. I have one over the scrap table and one over the computer table. I picked them up on clearance at home depot and thought they were really neat. They work great for the millions of pads of paper I have with magnets on the back.

So that's pretty much it. I have some white painted wood letters that spell different things that I will be hanging up. I think I am going to try my hand at some scrap canvas' to hang up on the walls. I found out my LSS carries various sizes of the canvas. If that doesn't work out I will probably frame some layouts and hanging them up.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks great! You did a fablulous job!!

Dawn said...

AWESOME! What a great job! When can you do mine? LOL