Target - Who Knew

I finished reading Night the other day and didn't have anything left on my reading list so I went searching for some more books. People recommend books all the time and I never think to write them down and of course can't think of the books when I need a new one to read. I was at Target on Friday and decided to look through their book section. Who knew they carried so many books? I thought they only had recipe books and maybe 2 or 3 of the top selling books. To my surprise I had found one aisle of books and some of the titles were ringing a bell. I turn the corner to discover yet another isle full of adult books. Poor Cameron thought we were there just to pick up some rubber bands and she ended up standing in the book section with me for nearly 45 minutes while I read the descriptions of books. I walked out of the store with 3 of them and a list of 5 more I will be going back to get. So now my book shelf is full again and I need to get reading. I hope they all turn out to be as good as they sound.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Publix has a lot of books too. I think they have at least a half an isle full, which is a lot for that type of store.

Dawn said...

Oh and I just started a new book too. We visit the "Margaret Mitchell" house in Atlanta while on vacation so I bought the " The Love Story(of John Marsh and Margaret Mitchell) behind Gone with the Wind". It is mostly a biographical book but pretty good so far.