Inky Antics Rubber Stamps

I wanted to pass on a link to my stampin friends. Inky Antics is a rubber stamp company I found online. I have not personally used their stamps, but I did look through their catalog online and the stamps seem to be right up my ally. They have lots and lots of cute stamps and I although I have known about their site for a while, I just now have checked out their catalog. I wish I had done so before buying an Easter stamp for cards while in Florida. They have lots of great Easter ones I would have bought for this year. Meh, maybe for next year.

Their paper catalog is 12.00 and I haven't decided if it's worth buying since I can view it online as a PDF. The catalog does have lots of samples and ideas in them as well as templates. The catalog online is for 2004-2005. I am not sure when a new one will come out. The more I keep looking at the stamps online the more I want to just get a catalog I can flip through.

Like I said, the stamps are more of a cutesy nature, so if you like that sort of thing I highly recommend checking out their site. They have a lot of stamps that have 'recipes' on them like for things like Santa's Brew, Red Nose Repair Kit, Cauldron Crunch, Snowman Soup..... they type of things you make for little gifts for the holiday.

You can view the stamps by category by clicking on the links across the top of the site. To view the catalog itself you can look here. There are lots of other things on their site so be sure to check it all out.

If anyone has seen or used their stamps, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of them.

0 comments: