Progress Is A Good Thing

Do you just loves day where you feel a sense of accomplishment? I have cleaned the kitchen, did a round of toy pick up, finished the last handful of pages of the book I was reading, finally got my scrapbook table cleared off, and have journaling and pictures ready to print for layouts. Not bad for it only being 1:30. I have lost steam though. A nap with Cameron sounds good right now, but if I do that I will feel blah for the rest of the day.

I can't believe I have read 3 books for January. I only have 2 more ready to read. I will have to go to BAM and seek out some more. I just finished reading Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. His most recent book is Magical Thinking. I think I am going to put that on my list.

Well now that I have my scrapbook table finally cleaned off, I guess I should get to work on some cards and layouts. I have a handful of layouts already sketched out and just need to hit the print button for the journaling I did today and the pictures I am scrapping. Maybe I will get back into a grove like I was at the very start of the year. I'd really like to get started on the next book though while it is quiet in the house. I'll decide what I am going to do after I go put some socks on. My feet are freezing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Melissia - you were a busy bee yesterday - that is great! It is always great having that feeling of such accomplishment!

D