It's Wednesday, Already?

Well I did it. I scrapped 5 pages yesterday and boy did it feel good! I made sure I cleaned my table up real good so that it is ready to go again. I think I am going to try and do a few more this afternoon. I need to run to the store this morning and get the dog some food. I went shopping Monday and forgot to grab a bag. I hate when I don't put stuff on my list thinking I will remember and then I forget. I might hit Michaels while I am out and maybe a clothing store. I need to find a dress to wear for a wedding at the end of this month and I am not looking forward to that....having to find a dress that is. I found one in the Lane Bryant catalog but I don't know if I want to pay $45.00 for something I will probably only wear 1 time. Chances are I will look like crap in it anyway so then it really isn't worth $45.00. (sigh) Okay I need to go get ready and head out the door before I start looking for bad bad comfort food.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dresses - UGH! Is a pant suit an option?

You are a scrapping fool! I went to A.C. Moore yesterday and bought stuff to start working on our wedding album - since I don't have kids I have to work backwards right now - LOL

I finally finished Tommy's childhood book - actually I need one picture from mom-n-law but it is basically finished - WHOO HOO!