School Halloween

Today was the big Halloween party and parade at school and Cameron woke up WOUND UP this morning. This was a very new experience for her because they did not celebrate Halloween at her school in Montgomery. It was only a half a day and it was packed full of Halloween goodness! She had so much fun, and SOOOOO much sweet stuff!







The picked pumpkins in a field by the school earlier this week and painted them first thing this morning.





Careful concentration as she strings some beads for her necklace.





Since I still don't have a job, I decided to occupy some of my time making these for her class. If you have been following my blog for a while then you know I always make things for Cam's class, but I have never had to make 30!! Usually I am making something for 15-18 kids. Well they have much bigger class sizes here in Michigan so I needed 30. I was so ready to be done with these things. They came out cute though and then kids really liked them. They hold a baggie of candy corn mix.







0 comments: