I Am Still Here

I know, I know, it has been over 2 months since my last post. I have a very good reason for that though. I have not had internet access at my house since May 5th, so my social interaction via internet is limited to email that I check a couple times a week while I am at work. All three of us in the family had become such internet addicts, I didn't know how long we could survive at home without it. Surprisingly we are managing just fine. Better than fine actually. We have been getting out and enjoying more things as a family rather than sitting at home in front of the computers.

I rely on my blog a lot when I work on scrapbook pages for Cameron's albums. I have done very few pages in the last couple of years and have gotten way behind. So when I get around to working on a page I can usually come to my blog and find dates and details about the pictures I am scrapping and then I am able to include it on the scrap page. I am going to do my best to take a few minutes of my lunch break once or twice a week and post to my blog so I can keep things up to date. The 100+ degree heat and humidity down here kills me in the summer so I don't spend too much time outside from June through August particularly, so if I can ever get motivated to clean my work counters off in my craft room then I am going to try and get back to working on Cameron's scrapbooks. I have been trying to find that motivation for 3 months now and I am starting to think it has been lost forever. I hope not.

0 comments: