Time Is Flying By!


We are 2 weeks away from the first day of school! Where did the summer go? I can't believe my baby is going to be a second grader. At least for the first 3 weeks of school I can keep reminding myself that she is only 6. But then 7 will come and I wont be able to fool myself anymore. I guess that's life though.

We did our school shopping this morning. I managed to get everything on the supply list except a box of ziploc baggies. I just hope the teacher's personal supply list is not a big one. It was odd for there to be no pencils or folders listed. We will find out on back to school night in a couple weeks.

I think she is set for uniform clothes. I bought 2 jumpers, 2 skirts and 2 shirts and a pair of Mary Jane shoes. We have a couple left over shorts for summer from last year and I will need to buy a school shirt for Friday's and a grade level shirt for Tuesday's. They have added the color red to their uniforms so I would like to pick up at least 1 red shirt. The store we went to didn't have the red in her size so we will have to check another store. I am going to buy a heavy zip up cardigan online because they are clearanced at $5.00 with 1.00 shipping. We won't need that for a few months though.

Now to find some bigger bags to pack all the supplies in to take on back to school night.

0 comments: