Long Couple Of Days

The last few days around here have been a little rough. My FIL has had a couple set backs since having his surgery on Wednesday. He ended up having to have a second surgery on Thursday. He has been in a deep sleep since Wednesday morning and we expect it to be a few more days before they wake him up. Hubby and I have been back and forth to the hospital and the family has been taking shifts so that there is always 2 people at the hospital at all times. I was there from 8:00pm to 3:00am last night and then hubby was there 3:00am to 7:30am this morning. He did the midnight to 5am shift the night before and will be back tomorrow morning from 3 to 7. So we have all been in kind of a daze around here. I didn't bother to go to bed when I got home this morning because I was going to have to be up at 7 to get ready for an appointment. I finally got a few hours of sleep this afternoon.
So if you can spare some good thoughts and prayers, we would really appreciate it.

0 comments: