What's For Dinner?

I have been trying some new recipes and tonight I made Pork Chops Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach. It was a recipe from Food Network Cheif Giada De Laurentiis. I made a mess in the kitchen, but it was pretty good. Cameron is a big veggie eater, but I didn't know if she would go for the spinach. She liked it though. I had some spinach mix left over that I put in the freezer. I am going to flatten out some chicken breast, spread the spinach mix on and roll it up and bake it.

Last week I made buttermilk smothered chicken in the crock pot that was sooo tasty! It had carrots and peas in it and I put it over mashed taters. Very yummy meal! I also made cheeseburger and french fry casserole. If you ever had tater tot casserole, it's along the same lines except you add cheddar cheese soup and top with fries instead of tots. It was surprisingly good and very quick and easy to make.

I will be looking for more recipes to try!

0 comments: