New Blog Launch

There hasn't been many posts here from me because..... well, I have been cheating on the blog. I wanted a blog strictly for my Stampin Up business so that is what I have put together. I am hoping that it will help give me a little boost in the customer department so that I don't have to give the job up at the end of the year. Crying

So if you read this blog and you enjoy my cards and projects, please hop on over to Scraptastic and bookmark the page. My goal is to post something that relates to SU at least once a day. There will be projects, tutorials, tips and announcements. There is also a link to send me your email address if you would like to receive my email newsletter and special offers. If you know anyone who might be interested in my SU blog, please pass around the URL.

I will still keep this current blog, but it will go back to being more of a personal blog and not so much about cards and stamping. Although you will still see a scrapbook page from time to time if I ever get back around to doing those. Smile

0 comments: