Treat Projects

This is one of the projects I demonstrated last weekend at workshop.


Stampin' Up! © 1990-2007

Stamps: Double Line Doodles
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery Print DS paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Other: Small zipper baggie, silver eyelet, scallop punch, Hershey Kisses

I was planning to make this little acetate box of treats for Cameron's class for her birthday. After completing one and handling it a bit I decided it wasn't sturdy enough. These treats would go right to the kids backpacks and I didn't think they would make it home in one piece so I scrapped the idea.



Stampin' Up! © 1990-2007

Stamps: Very Punny, Pick A Petal
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Transparency, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Ribbon, Hole Punch, Hershey Kisses


This is what I decided to make instead. Obviously much more durable.


Stampin' Up! © 1990-2007

Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Med. Blue, Lt. Pink
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Small Zipper baggie, Eyelets, Hershey Kisses

1 comments:

Corie said...

WOW FANTASTIC projects -- Love them all!!