I Have Been Stamping

I finally felt like going back in my scrap room and doing something productive in it. I had to get some projects together for a SU workshop this weekend and it kind of put me back in the mood. I don't want to show any of the projects we will be doing tomorrow, but here are two cards I made to add to my sample box.

Stampin’ Up! © 1990-2007
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Other: Mat Pack (paper piercing), scalloped circle punch (heart shaped corner top left)



CASED from Mary Brown

Stampin’ Up! © 1990-2007

Stamps: Pick A Petal, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Basic Black, River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Groovy Guava
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
Other: Mat Pack

I have also been working on a little prototype of a treat box I am thinking about making for Cam's class for her birthday. I will show that after I play with it some more.

0 comments: