For The Bride

We were up and moving early this morning and now I am trying to kill some time before my SU party. This card design is by Janine Tinklenberg.

The torso and bottom of dress where made using her patterns. She used the heart from the SU Daisy Crazy set to make the bodice. I don't have that set so I measured the width and length of the torso and made a heart shape in a print shop program.

The bouquet is the SU circle scallop punch with holes punched around the edge with a 1/8th hole punch. The flower stamp for the bouquet is from the SU Simply Said set.

For the necklace I strung tiny white pearl seed beads onto some thin wire and attached the wire to the back of the bashful blue cardstock.

There is a a piece of white tulle attached to the bottom half of the gown which was a P.I.T.A to attach.

The bodice has opal glitter glue on it for a little sparkle.

Now I just need a bride to give it to.

0 comments: