Terrific Tutorials

As I mentioned in a post below, I missed last weeks tutorial posting and I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks. So I am going to post one big list of Terrific Tutorials today while I have some time.



Star Linda makes a magnet to attach to her card.

Star Samantha has a how to on making tealight lamp shades with vellum.

Star An organizer made with envelopes done by Heather.

Star A different take on the 2,4,6,8 box using acetate, created by Kelly.

Star Treat Box tutorial by Kim. Not only cute, but simple and quick to make.

Star Making a ribbon butterfly, also by Kim.

Star Pam shows you how to make a mini slider. This would be a cute embellishment on a card or scrap page.

Star Emily shows you how to do the cracked glass technique.

Star I saw the file folder scrapbook done at the SU Atlanta Regional. Here Deb shows you how to make them.

Star Julie has a cool way to send 4 1/4" square cards through the mail in A-2 size envelopes.

Star Cute stationary box tutorial done by Korin.

Star Lori shows you how she chose to mount the Stampin Up Happiness stamp.

0 comments: