It's A Miracle

For those not in the know, Stampin Up Demo's across the US are anxiously awaiting our shipments of new SU catalogs!! We are expecting them anytime this week and it looks like mine might be arriving tomorrow!! A few have received theirs already and spoilers have been posted in certain parts of cyber world. I am doing my best to avoid those areas because I would like to have my catalog in front of me and see it all for myself.

So, how does one spend their time while they are anxiously awaiting the big brown truck?? Well I have spent it scrapbooking. Yes you read that right. I was busy all weekend in my scrap room turning out layouts left and right. I completed 14 layouts and put the finishing touches on about a half dozen more. I have 3 or 4 more to finish, but I needed my Cricut and was without a cutting mat for it. I picked one of those up today at AC Moore with my 40% coupon.

And while I am on that subject, why do they have to lock up all the Cricut and Cuttlebug stuff? I can understand the $90 Cricut cartridges, but do the $10 cutting mats really need to be protected from thieves? There is a coupon every week for AC Moore. The mats can be purchased with a coupon. Is it worth stealing something you can get for $6.00? And what is with the Cuttlebug embossing folders being on lock down? Seriously people, if you can not afford a $5 embossing folder, then you probably shouldn't have the machine in the first place.

Anyhoo, I didn't feel like messing with the scanner so I put them up on the fridge and snapped pictures of some of them. (Sorry about the flash reflection in some of them)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG! They all look awesome!

Not sure about attending the Kiss 'em goodbye yet - Depends on how things go at work that day - long story tell you about later, I will just get worked up again - lol