End Of School Projects

Here are the cards and a teachers gift I was up so late working on last night. Both of the cards were ideas I found in the recent issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. I made the crossword using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and did the handwriting paper in a print shop program.


This little plant idea was also in the same Paper Crafts issue. I made the little sign with black cardstock mounted on tan cardstock and the writing was just done with a white colored pencil to look like a chalkboard. It is attached to a red pencil and stuck in the plant. I used some doodlebug stickers to put the teachers names on them.


I made 16 of these cards for the kids in the class. The girls got a card with 2 girls stamped on it and the boys got one with a girl and a boy. I love this stamp set by Stampin Up! called crayon kids. It is a retired set and I was able to purchase it from someone online a few months ago. It is such a cute set.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. You did a wonderful job!