Blog Challenge #1

How about a challenge thrown in every now and then? This first challenge will be to make a card using the following sketch.

Sketch By Becky Fleck

It doesn't have to be a thank you card, you can use any sentiments you want or no sentiment at all. The sketch is just to give you a general idea for a card.

Once you make the card, upload it to picture host site and email me a link with the URL and I will add it to the gallery. You can view the gallery any time by clicking on the graphic found on the left side of this blog.

There is no time limit, just be sure to put the challenge # in your email subject so I know where to put it in the gallery. I am going to make a card tonight after I get my scrap table cleaned off this afternoon.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oooooh.....I'm up for the challenge. I'm hoping to get into my room sometime this weekend. I have a few projects to do. =)

Anonymous said...

I have yet to get inspired but I like this idea. I will have to get in my room soon to do a Father's Day Card though.

You girls up for a Crop Night?