Punches Are FUN!

This is an adorable card I demoed Friday night. It was all made with SU punches -except a substitute punch was used in place of the SU Spring Bouquet Flower for the tail. I got the idea from Sheryl Dickinson (I hope I got that right) and thought this way a great way to show how to use those punches! The basket was made with the word window punch and weaved. The eggs are also made from the ends of the word window punch.





Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2007

Stamps: Polka Dot & Paisley
Ink: Cool Caribbean
Paper: Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Paper Eggs: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst
Other: Chalk, Punches: Large Oval, 1 1/4" Circle, Word Window, Spring Bouquet Flower


Another card I demoed Friday, again trying to sell on the punches. I made the purple scalloped frame and the apricot scalloped edge using the SU Slit punch. This is a GREAT technique I picked up from browsing online.


Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2007

Stamp Set: Natural Beauty, Polka Dot & Paisley
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Markers: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Other: White Gel Pen, Slit punch

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my punches in - The cards were awesome!