Ebay - Not Only A Buyer, But A Seller Too

My hubby has been making oodles of $$ selling stuff on ebay and it has motivated me to go into my scrap room and start purging. Anyone who knows me real well should know that this is not an easy task for me. I have a hard time parting with things especially crafty things and I carry the mentality of "I can't get rid of that because I am sure I will need it some day." This way of thinking has caused quite a clutter and it is just time for it to go.

So I have gotten a start with listing 20 items on ebay so far. If you are looking for something, check it out. I have stamps, paper, sizzix, stamp pads, books blah, blah, blah. So take a look see. :o)

I will be adding more as I continue to go through my room. There is a link that can always be found on the side <---- to get to my listings.

0 comments: