Offical Announcement

I have signed on to be a a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I am very excited about this new business opportunity. I received my start up kit a couple weeks ago and I am finnaly starting to go through it all. There are some things I need to read and videos I need to watch and I hope to get to all that this week.

I will be hosting what will probably be my first 'party' on December 1st. It will be a holiday open house and my introduction as a SU demonstrater. It's going to be a lot of fun and I hope to start a customer base as a result of it.

I have set up a website for my SU bussiness which you can view here. My specials apply to everyone and anyone in the US can place an order with me. Orders from out of state will be shipped directly to you at your tax rate. So just drop me an email or give me a call if you want to place an order or have any questions. :o)

0 comments: