It's Been A While

I see that I have been neglecting my blog. I have a good reason though, it's called weffriddles. (warning, clicking on this link could be the biggest mistake of your life. If you enjoy games and have a need to accomplish things you started, this game could take over your life and leave you pulling your hair out.) I have been spending all my computer time playing this addicting riddle game. Sometimes it's a lot of fun. Other times I wonder why I ever started playing it. I have other things I need to do today so I am not even getting started on the game.

Last week we had our driveway widened so we can fit both cars side by side. It's going to make it so much easier for us. I think it was money well spent.

Cameron is doing good in school and I am very impressed with the things she is being taught. Her confidence level and her sense of independence has really developed. I see myself becoming a big advocate of the Montessori teachings.

Her dance class is going very well also. She seems to really be enjoying it and I am glad she is wanting to stick with it. I didn't know if it was going to be something that would bore her after a few classes. Her teacher is wonderful as well and I think that is helpful. I took some pictures last week that I will post shortly.

Dawn and I have been working on our letterboxes and carving stamps. We hope to get them hid tomorrow and get our clues put up online. We need to plan a day to go searching for some boxes too.

Well I have to stop here because I have to get some cleaning done.

0 comments: