New Scrap Room Additions

The lighting on this picture is really bad. I went to a sign shop and had these words cut in vinyl instead of ordering them online and paying an arm and a leg for them. They are on the wall over my table. The flowers I did myself with the cricut. I just bought a sheet of vinyl and sent it through the cricut. The first letters are 5" tall just to give you an idea on the size of the whole thing.



I finally put up some of the wood letters I painted months ago. These are just sitting on the top of the window frame.


I bought some cookie jars at Target for a few bucks each. They hold one set of foam letters perfectly. I just added some ribbon around the top for a little color.

A wooden letter M that I covered with paper and add some embellishments to. It's hanging over the door.

I still have to hand the clock and the colored pencil art. I just haven't been able to decide where I want them to go.

0 comments: