It's Official

I'm employed! I had interviewed a few weeks ago (after some persuading from friends) for the scrapbook instructor position at Michaels. I was called back to fill out some paper work, but then I didn't hear back from them. I got a call yesterday from the class coordinator and we will be meeting on Saturday to set up the details for my first class. Yippy! Today I had to go back in and fill out more paper work and then watch some videos. I watched 5 of them and only 2 really had anything to do with my position. One was info on the Cricut which was pretty cool. I can't wait to get my hands on that machine and play with it. What a great perk. :o) It took 2 hours to watch all the videos and I found out afterward that I was on the clock for those 2 hours. I also get an employee discount which I got today while picking up some supplies for one of the classes I want to do. How cool is that? It's all very exciting.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

WHOO HOO! How exciting! And getting a discount is pretty cool too! Keep us posted on the class schedules, etc!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»