Stuff

Wow, I can't believe it is already Thursday. It doesn't seem like I have been back from Florida a week already. I can only hope the summer months go by as fast as January and February went. It was a relaxed day around here. I did a little picking up this morning and then spent most of the afternoon finishing up my book while Cameron played outside. It was a mild day temperature wise but man is the wind ever strong. We have been getting 20-30 mph winds all day and we are getting ready for a line of heavy storms to hit shortly and into the over night hours. I don't mind storms, but our power has flickered a few times this afternoon and if it goes out during my Thursday night TV line up --- I am going get cranky. All I need is power from 7-10pm. I am even willing to give up ER from 9 to 10 if I can just watch Survivor and CSI uninterrupted. Its not asking much. Just a few hours of adult TV time.

Tomorrow I have a Dr.'s appointment in the morning and depending on the weather I might meet DH in Prattville for lunch. Then I need to get home and get all the pictures printed for the wedding album. I had planned to do that today but I got wrapped up in wanting to finish my book. I planned several of the pages out for the most part. Since I am doing 6x6 I may have to do some tweaking on the size of the photo's, but it shouldn't be a big deal. I just really want to get it finished before Monday so I can get it in the mail to them.

My Stampin Up demonstrator is offering 20% off orders right now which covers the 10% shipping and 10% tax we pay. I may purchase a few more markers depending on my stamping fund situation. It's getting a little low and I still have 3 more months to commit to ordering. I will have to figure the budget very carefully.

In house selling news ---- there unfortunately isn't any. I am going to contact our agent tonight and have him drop the price again. We have got to unload this house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the house at? What street?

~Elisabeth