Catch Up

Well my 'vacation' ended yesterday. I took my parents to the airport late in the afternoon Sunday. I went grocery shopping afterward and had planned to get started on the laundry and cleaning, but I just crashed after I got the groceries home. I am doing all the catching up today though. I am on my 3rd load of laundry, the dishes are done, kitchen cleaned, trash cans emptied and I have chicken salad chilling in the fridge for a yummy wrap at lunch time. I even made a low cal mock mimosa this morning that I drank out of a fancy champagne glass that we have had for 5 years and never used. (It's that presentation thing I have talked about). I just need to have Cam pick up her toys so I can vacuum the floors and then balance the checkbook and do the bills for the month. Oh, and fold all the laundry. Blah! The goal today is to feel all caught up for the week so that I can work on memory boxes, and rosaries a little this week as well as prep work for the wedding album I am making this weekend.
Back to work!

0 comments: