Back Home - Picture Alert

We made it back from Florida late Wednesday night. We had a great time! I had never been to a beach wedding until now and it was such a cool experience. There were about 40 guests, the weather was so perfect and the feel was casual. I took loads of pictures of the wedding and our trip. I will be making a scrapbook of the wedding for the bride and groom. Here are a few of my favorite pics I took while there.

This is the wedding party prior to the ceremony. The groom is my cousin and yes that is his twin brother standing right next to him.

The bride and groom. I will have to play with some of the photo's because I got a white haze on several of them.


Cameron enjoyed playing in the sand the whole time. I snapped this one real quick and thought it came out so nice for a quick candid shot.

Cameron dancing with my brother at the reception.

A picture of the palm trees as the sun was setting at Ft. Myers Beach. I was pretty impressed how this picture turned out.

Another sun set picture showing Ft. Myers Beach


Cameron with her Aunt Theresa at sun set. I love this picture and cant wait to scrap it. I love the sailboat in the distance.


Cameron splashing in the ocean. She really enjoyed the sun and water.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures! Cameron is so cute! But, um... where are the pics of you? ;)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURES! It looks like you are learning your new camera!

D

Melissia said...

Jen- LOL you should know I am ALWAYS bhind the camera. Hee-hee

Dawn- Thanks. I am having a lot of fun with the new camera!

note to self: get rid of that word varification thingy.