Busy Busy

I am killing some time before I have to meet Hubby in Prattville for lunch. Since he has been working up there he has been eating lunch at this little hole in the wall diner. Cameron and I had lunch there with him a couples week ago and it was quite interesting. There were mismatch chairs. The 3 of us all got our food on different style plates. One had flowers on it, one had coca cola stuff on it and the 3rd was a dived plate. It was hilarious. It seems to be a spot for truckers which is why I think they serve your drink in this massive size glass. The waitresses wear scrubs (different patterns) which is weird. It's kind of an entertaining place that screams hillbilly. The food is damn good though.

This morning I met the gas company at the other house so they could turn it back on for the inspection. Afterward I went by Michaels to pick up some odorless mineral spirits and some pricey colored pencils to do a magic colored pencil technique on the Easter cards I am making. I have been doing the technique with regular colored pencils and smelly mineral spirits, but the prismacolor pencils are suppose to look the best. Well see.

Then we ran into Wal Mart to exchange a Max and Ruby VHS tape that we bought the other day and the sound didn't work. We still buy VHS for Cameron because they are cheaper and she can work the VCR.

Last stop before home was the dollar store where I picked up a bag to use for tomorrow. Cameron and I are going to a Day Out With Thomas. It's a Thomas The Train exhibit where we will ride the train, hear Thomas stories, play with Thomas trains, make crafts and get temporary Thomas tattoos and a bunch of other stuff. She was so excited when I showed her the web site and has been asked everyday this week if Thomas was here yet. I didn't tell her exactly when we were going so it will be a surprise tomorrow. She wont know where we are going until we get there. I just hope it doesn't rain on us.

Saturday night I will be cropping with girls and doing Easter cards and Sunday I plan to put the Easter decorations out. Next weekend the circus comes to town and we have been debating going to that. I am not sure if Cameron would like it or not so we are thinking about it.

Well that's that. Time to head for lunch.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

would this be Jim's restaurant by any chance?