Lazy Day

Man, it's almost 4:00 and I have not done a single thing today. The bed didn't even get made and I am still in my PJ's. The house is a mess as well and you know what? I don't even care. I might decide to get off my butt sometime tonight and get it all picked up, but for now I am playing on the computer and watching the Oxygen channel. It doesn't help that it is cold and wet and gloomy outside. It's just one of those day that you want to spend curled up in bed with a good book. Well, curling up on the couch with a lap top works too. LOL

In other news, I had a really nice evening with some friends yesterday. I really needed that adult time and it was accompanied by some great healthy food which is a good thing for me. I spent most of yesterday morning trying to figure out what supplies to order for the rosaries I am going to make. I ordered enough stuff to make 100 corded rosaries and 10 chain link rosaries. I am going to go to the craft store and see if I can find some prettier beads for the chain link rosaries instead of using the mission beads. I am so excited for the stuff to come so I can get started on them. I need to force myself to sit down and catch up on some layouts because I think as soon as I get going on the rosaries and because I am working on memory boxes, I think the scrapbooking is going to get pushed to the side for a while. The rosaries and memory boxes are more important to me right now then scrapbooking. It's not a bad thing. Usually when I get a good break from layouts I am more eager to pick it back up and usually get a good bit done. I would like to be caught up before I put it aside though so that I don't fall too far behind.

It's almost the end of the month and I am still reading the same book I started at the beginning of the month. I really want to finish it before March in order to keep up with my one a month goal. I am going out of town the 24th though so I have even less time to get it finished. The story of Mary Bell is a good, although disturbing story, but I am moving through it slow. The dialog and style of writing from he author is just a little difficult to follow sometimes so it's just going slow. I am only about half way through it so I need to get a move on.

Hey, did you know that chocolate graham cracker sticks have the same amount of calories as the cinnamon honey ones? Who'd a thunk? 130 calories per ounce- so my new favorite snack is chocolate graham sticks (just a half ounce) dipped in strawberry yogurt. A yummy 115 calorie snack and Cameron is hooked on it too.

Okay I am going to look for some online games to play.

0 comments: