(overdue) Weight Watcher Update

I haven't given a report on my weight loss in a while because there hasn't been much to report. Well, nothing good to report anyway. Not Sure You might have noticed my WW blinkie has not changed in several weeks. I have been up and down like a yo yo with my weight the past month (kind of like my life lately). I skipped a weigh in, gained 4 pounds at the next weigh in, lost 2 pounds, skipped a week and gained another pound at last weeks weigh in. I have to admit, I was starting to get discouraged with myself and was afraid I was going to throw in the towel. I Give Up
I pulled my act together this past week and lost 3.5 pounds!! Yes I am a half a pound away from a total loss of 40 pounds. So next week I expect to get a star Star and be able to change my blinkie. I was really hoping to have lost 50 pounds by this 6 month mark and I would have had it not been for these past several weeks. I'll take the 40 though. Today's weigh in has really encouraged me and I think I can get myself back on track and keep moving forward.

0 comments: