A Little Stampin Up Preview

New In Colors and Pick A Petal stamp set.



I am putting together little packets to give to people I encounter that tells them about Stampin Up. The packets will contain a letter just telling them a little about Stampin Up and how to book a workshop.




Stampin' Up! ® 1990-2007


Stamps: SU Pick A Petal
Inks: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
I will also include a blank card that I made to give them an idea of what they could make if they hosted a workshop.


Stampin' Up! ® 1990-2007


Stamps: SU Pick A Petal, Cute Converse
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, White Craft
Misc: Oval punch, word window punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, white gel pen
ETA: Oops, I should add that this card idea was CASED from Tracy Harp


It will also include a calendar of classes and stamp camps for July through December, a business card in a stamped card holder and a Stampin Up technique book. It will all go in a cello bag with a matching bag topper. I am hoping these will help me acquire some new customers.

0 comments: