Teacher Gifts

Glass ornaments with rolled up scrapbook paper then I used rub ons for the wording. The idea came from a stamping website.



Here is a little better of a pic.


I made 2 quart size Santa cans, one for each of Cameron's teachers and I will put a couple small gifts in them. It's an empty paint can wrapped in cardstock. I used a ribbon charm for buckle and black ribbon for the belt. The white is a feather boa which I had to trim down. The boa fits great on the gallon size cans, but the feathers are a bit long for the small cans so I just trimmed the feathers after gluing it on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I want an ornament, they are beautiful!

And I still love those Santa cans, I treasure the one you gave me and I scraplifted it this year too! I made two of them, one for a Dirty Santa exchange and one for my Aunt.

You give me so much inspiration! :-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love them! I have hit a creative block and looking at your ideas motivate me. =)