It Just Keeps Getting Better

I worked again today doing demonstrations and make and takes. I got to be the first in the store to try out the Xyron Design Runner. It's basically a hand held printer. I have to admit that this little gadget is a lot more impressive than I thought it would be. However, I wasn't impressed enough to pay the $160.00 retail price.

Anyhoo, we were wrapping the day up and the lady in charge of all the classes and events mentioned that I can take any of the classes they offer......are you ready for this? for FREE! Why is that so exciting? Because it means I have no more excuse not to take the Wilton cake decorating class that I have been interested in for over a year now! I just haven't wanted to cough up the money for it. What a great perk!

Oh, and I got my official red apron today too. Now I just have to figure out how to swipe me one of those cute cricut buttons to put on it. Speaking of which, I realized some of the people reading my blog probably have no idea what that stuff is in the picture I posted yesterday. It is a self contained cutting machine called the Cricut (pronounced cricket). Hubby and I played with it last night. The Cricut is #2 on my top 10 list of cool scrapbooking tools. Number 1 of course is my printer that prints on 12x12 layouts. :o) I don't think anything is going to top the printer.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

You have the coolest job in the world! I am so jealous!