Scrap Room Additions

I added a few things to my scrap room. The shelf over my scrap table now holds jars of prima flowers, MM paint bottles and a jar of thread. I hope to add a few more jars of something colorful. I hung up the wooden letters I painted as well so the wall doesn't look so plain.



I finally broke down and bought a sewing machine. I have been considering this purchase since last August and finally just did it. I have had it set up for a couple weeks but haven't done anything with it except playing around with some paper. I am going to try and use it with some cards this week. I hung up the STAMP letters over my stamp shelves and I have some more letters I will be hanging up this week too. The 12x12 paper holders I made myself from priority mail boxes (shh, don't tell the USPS I misused their free boxes). I just cut them like the magazine holders you can buy and just added some cardstock to them. And I bought Cameron a princess table so she can color and play if I am working in my room.


And I am going to be decorating my walls with Canvas layouts. We'll see how that goes.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

That is a great idea with the mail boxes! I am sure Cameron likes her new area too! Can I come play in your room too? LOL