Freeeeeee! (Weekend Stuff)

Nothing can be better than FREE STUFF! I had my Stampin Up hostess party on Saturday morning and ended up with a great order which equals free stuff! Because my order went over a certain amount I get a free stamp set from the Spring Mini catalog. I was able to choose $60 in free merchandise and was able to choose 2 hostess stamp sets.

Bought:
Clear Envies
1 marker
2 family color sets of ink spots
3 Stamp sets

Free:
1 color family set of markers
8 Individual markers
Pack of paper
3 stamp sets
White craft ink pad (which was actually traded for some markers I had)

It's going to be like Christmas!!!!

After the SU party Dawn, Michelle and I cropped till 5:00 (sorry you couldn't make it Elisabeth, I hope the sickies are going away at your house). Travis and Cameron spent the day bowling, lunch, and playing outside. The 3 of us went and had dinner after I got home.

I sold some of Camerons baby toys, so Sunday we went to Toys R Us and bought her some new puzzles and a bucket of wooden blocks. We stopped at McDonalds for lunch and a little play time and then headed to the bowling alley for some family fun. Tonight I watched the season finale of Desperate House Wives which was 2 hours of great TV.

Of all the shows I watch regularly, the one season finale that did nothing for me was CSI. Even ER on Thursday night was good, which is saying a lot for that show. Tomorrow is the season finale of Medium and then it will be 3 months of reruns. Suck! Hopefully there will be some good reality TV shows playing during the summer.

So that was the weekend. Other than it being icky hot, (oh and me taking a hard spill out the front door this morning) it was a great one. Tomorrow I need to get the house back in order, do some laundry and swap out Camerons books at the library.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

hard spill out the front door? Oh my! I bet that is gonna make for some awful bruises - ugh! :hugs:

Dawn said...

Oh almost forgot - I enjoyed the SU party and cropping too - sorry you guys had to deal with me and the sniffles (choo choo) LOL