Now It's Work

I finally finished moving in the last of my scrapbook things into my new room. I would be excited except for the fact that only half of it is actually put away. The other half is scattered about everywhere. Ugh! It's like when you move into a new house. You don't realize just how much you have until you start moving it. I had to run some errands early this morning and then I spent the rest of the day moving everything. It's not fun anymore. :o( Now it actually feels like work. The whole idea with the design and details of the room is for it not to look cluttered with stuff. Having everything spread out all over the place looks horrible. Yeah, I know it is temporary. I just hate how it looks right now. At least everything is in there now and tomorrow afternoon I can sit in there and just start filing everything away. I probably would have had it all done today if I had actually worked on it over the weekend like I planned. I've been fighting fatigue for the past week and I just didn't have the energy. Oh well. It will get done when it gets done.

0 comments: