House News

Well it doesn't look like we are going to be able to close tomorrow like we had hoped. The termite people did an inspection the other day and found some kind of fungus under the house. Ick. So that has to be treated which should be today or tomorrow at the latest. The attorneys have all the paper work so assuming the treatment under the house gets done this week then hopefully we can close at the beginning of next week. I was really hoping for the 14th but it's not the end of the world. I am just in a hurry to get started on my scrap room and I can't do that until we get the money. Hubby still has to clean all his junk out of it anyway so maybe I can talk him into doing that this weekend. SO it looks like the sale is happening, just not as quick as we had hoped. We'll get there though. Thanks to everyone who has been crossing fingers for us.

0 comments: