Please God Let This Be It

I was in talks with our realtor last week about dropping the price on our house another 4 or 5 thousand because at this point we need to just get this house off our back. The paper work for that price drop has not been finalized yet. Our agent just called to say we have an offer on the house (2,000 above the price of what we were going to drop it to). According to our agent the buyer is already preapproved and is getting 100% financing which I am thinking means she does not have to pay a down payment. Right? Anyhow, he broke everything down for me cost wise and we will be netting only 1,000 less than we were originally hoping to walk away with. I am thrilled! He asked me if her offer was acceptable as is and I about jumped through the phone when I said yes. They want to close on or around April 14th and Travis is going today to sign off on the contract.

Please, if you could spare any good thoughts, cross all appendages, whatever you can offer I would greatly appreciate it. We got very close a couple months ago only to find out the buyers were not approved for enough money and everything fell through. This time is sounds like everything is a go and I guess all that could go wrong is for the buyer to change their mind.

Please let this all work out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Got my fingers and toes crossed and whatever else can be crossed!

Good luck!!!!

Jen said...

Eyes, fingers, toes, legs, and if I can think of anything else, I'll cross it... good luck!