Time Teaching Toys

If anyone has suggestions on a good toy that will help kids learn to tell time can you leave me a comment about it. Cameron is starting to learn a little about time. I have been telling her what time we will eat lunch and dinner or bed time. She looks at our clock, but doesn't know what time is says. So I want to start teaching her by showing her what certain times look like (12:00, 6:00 and 9:00). I know I can do the paper plate thing and make a clock, but I would really like one that actually works and does something that will help with the learning and be a little more fun than just a paper plate. I looked at Wal-Mart this morning and found nothing in terms of a toy. I did find a little dry erase board with a clock on it that you can move the hands and it has a spot to write the digital time so I picked that up for $2.00. I would really like a toy though. Any suggestions?

0 comments: